● When is Camp Carnage?
○ August 20th, 2016 Portland, OR
● How do I get to Camp Carnage?
○ Google Map
● What should I bring to Camp?
○ Your ticket, your photo ID, a sleeping bag and a pillow are all required of you.
● What is not allowed at Camp?
○ Please visit our Camp Safety Page.
● Are there refunds?
○ There are no refunds of any kind for any reason. Tickets may be exchanged to a friend though.
● Can I rent a whole Cabin or Tent?
○ Absolutely! We recommend attending with a group of friends to make the experience more enjoyable. Contact us for more information.
● Do you offer group pricing?
○ Yes we do on entire cabin purchases.
● Will I be in real danger at Camp Carnage?
○ No. Everything you experience at Camp are for entertainment purposes only.
● Can I pay with a Credit Card?
○ Yes, Credit Cards are accepted on our Tickets page.
● Is this suitable for young kids?
○ This is an 18+ event.
● What should I wear?
○ Closed toe shoes, comfortable pants and a t‐shirt or long sleeved shirt. We recommend bringing extra pairs of clothing and a sweatshirt. Dress weather appropriate. This is an outdoor event.
● Should I come if I’m pregnant?
○ It depends on your due date and how you’re feeling. We don’t recommend it though.
● Do you provide food and drinks?
○ We provide a full “homestyle” meal and we have concessions food available for purchase
throughout the entire night.